Easy Debt Management User Agreement
19 June 2014
The following describes the terms on which Easy Bill Pay Pty Ltd ACN 167 062 526 trading as Easy Debt Management (EDM) offers you access to the Easy Debt Management Portal (Site). By accessing the Site, you agree to be bound by this User Agreement.
- This Agreement describes the terms and conditions that govern your use of the services at the Site.
- In this agreement where the context permits a reference to ‘you’ includes anyone acting on your behalf or with your express or implied authority.
- These terms and your use of the Site are governed by the laws in force in Australia.
- EDM offers you the ability to view your account through the Site, which may include the following information: account snapshot, payment history, account balance, schedule of bills due, account details, along with the ability to update your details (such as address, telephone numbers, email and password).
- To use the Site, please contact an EDM consultant to discuss an Easy Debt Management solution. Once you agree to proceed with this service you will be provided with a username and password. You are required to change your password on your first visit to your account.
- Your password used to access the Site must be kept secure at all times.
- You must not disclose your password or share it with others. If the password security has been compromised, or if there is any change in the information that was used to set up your password, you must notify us immediately.
- EDM may change the Site and suspend, terminate or restrict your access at any time, at its own discretion and without reason.
- Your access will be automatically cancelled when you cease being an EDM customer.
- The Site uses ‘cookies’. A cookie is allocated to each internet browser that visits the Site. This cookie does not allow us to collect personally identifiable information about you, but is used:
- to allocate an identification number to your Internet browser (you cannot be identified from this number);
- to determine if you have previously visited the website;
- to identify other pages or third parties’ websites you have accessed; or
- for security purposes.
- We hope you are delighted with our services, but if you have any complaints you should notify us by contacting our Complaints Department by:
- emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- writing to Customer Complaints at
Easy Debt Management
Locked Bag 29
Australia Square NSW 1215
- or by speaking to any representative of our business who will refer you to the Complaints Officer.
This website and linked sites
The Site may not contain all the information that you need. We do not prepare or endorse the information on other sites, even if linked to the Site. We take no responsibility for your use of other websites or the information on it.
Information sent via this website
We are not responsible for:
- the accuracy, veracity and completeness of material transmitted by us on the Site;
- errors in the manner of the input of material transmitted by us on the Site; or
- any information you may lose as a result of equipment or power failures or the servers terminating your session due to prolonged periods of inactivity.
- 1. You will be responsible for (and you indemnify us against) any loss or damage to any person arising from either any breach by you of these terms and conditions or wilful, negligent or unlawful act or omission by you in relation to, or in the course of using the Site.
- 1. Your responsibility for activities undertaken by you through the Site will continue despite ceasing to use this website or having access to it.
We will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages (including for loss of profits, goodwill, information, data or other intangible losses) resulting from (without limitation):
- the use or inability to use the Site;
- unauthorised access or alterations of your transmissions to or from the Site;
- activities resulting from the loss or misuse of your password;
- statements or conduct of any third party; or
- any other matter relating to the Site.
Except as specified in these terms and conditions, we give no implied or express warranties in relation to the use of the Site. All statutory warranties are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, expressly excluded.
Changes to terms and conditions
We will review these terms and conditions from time to time and may update them periodically. If we make changes, we will place the amended terms and conditions on this website.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please email your enquiry to email@example.com